| || |
| ||An Excellent book for Children. |
This book tells about the power of Allah Who created your mother, father, friends, all other people, animals, plants, and in short all living things, the earth, the sun, the moon and the entire universe.
It talks about the might and infinite knowledge of our Lord and what He wants us to do and not to do. Do not forget, these are very important matters, whichwill benefit you greatly.
| ||This book is written by Abdel-Hameed Guda As-Sahaar and has been translated by Dar al-Tarjama (The English Convoy). |
A great book with lots of stories about our Profet Mohammad (pbuh) for Children
| ||This book is written by Akramulla Syed. |
compile many of his favorite Moral Stories, in the form of an electronic book, which he had collected from various resources, since last few years. Even though many of these stories are fictional in nature, but at the end they will give a great lesson to learn for a lifetime. As the reader can himself see from these stories, the subject .Moral. is universal to every human being. Hence these stories are not just for any particular sect or the followers of particular faith, it is for the entire humanity, irrespective of there belief, culture, race, color or age. So, let.s start with a Moral Story called as
| || A Message to Every Youth |
By: Shaikh Abdullah Azzam
In his book 'al-Fawa'id,' he said:
"There are ten useless matters that cannot be benefited from:
However, the greatest of these matters is the wasting of the heart, and the wasting of time. Wasting the heart is done by preferring this worldly life over the Hereafter, and wasting time is done by having incessant hopes. All evil is in following one’s desires and having incessant hopes, while all goodness is found in following the right path and preparing oneself to meet Allah, and Allah is the source of Assistance."
- Knowledge that is not implemented
- An action that is empty of sincerity, and is not based on the correct example
- Wealth that is hoarded, as the owner neither enjoys it during this life, nor obtains any reward for it in the Hereafter
- The heart that is empty of love and longing for Allah, and of seeking closeness to Him
- A body that does not obey and serve Allah
- Loving Allah without seeking His pleasure
- Time that is not spent in expiating sins or seizing opportunities to perform deeds of righteousness that will bring one closer to Allah
- A mind that thinks about issues which bring about no benefit
- Serving those who neither bring you close to Allah or benefit you in your life
- Hoping and fearing one who is under the authority of Allah, and whose forehead is in His Hand, while he cannot bring any benefit, harm, life, death, or resurrection to himself.
Here, he summarized all evil in these two issues: wasting of the heart, and wasting of time. Wasting the heart is done by preferring this worldly life over the Hereafter, and wasting time is done by having incessant hopes, and incessant hopes and the following of one’s desires are the ultimate manifestation of evil.